Tax Insurance Scheme
Why do we have a Fee Protection Service in our practice?
- HMRC enquiry activity is at record levels.
- HMRC are targeted to increase tax revenues by £7 Billion each year by 2014/15
- The upward trend in the number of enquiries launched by HMRC is expected to continue.
- Even if your tax return and business records are accurate and the taxman finds no errors accountancy fees can cost thousands.
- HMRC have been granted wider powers of enquiry carrying out Business Record Checks, Compliance Visits and Interventions covering all taxes.
- Many Enquiries are selected completely at random.
- Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry.
- An enquiry can take time and be costly to defend
- Our annual fees do not cover the cost to defend such enquiries.
Features and Benefits
- No Policy Excess
- No nonsense policy covering
- Attendance at any meeting with HMRC
Please click the link below for a quote:
What does the Fee Protection Service include?
- Orchard Accountants will defend you should you receive an enquiry from HMRC… professional defence costs are often substantial.
- These costs will be covered by Orchard Accountants policy.
- Includes cover for HMRC visits as well as written enquiries.
- Orchard Accountants deals with any claim.
- Gives you unlimited access to Employment Law and Health & Safety Advice Lines.
Click the topic below to expand the section
|What is not covered by the service|
|Advice line service|