Planning a new business venture?
Thinking of changing to a Limited Company or a Limited Liability Partnership?
Then look no further
Our standard fees include: –
- Advice on the format of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Formation of the new company
- Completion of all necessary Companies House forms
- Registering the business with the Inspector of Taxes
- Registering the business with the Customs & Excise
- Issuing Shares
- Supplying and writing up the statutory books
- Discussions and answering questions raised by the proprietors and Directors
- And much more.
Registration of limited liability partnerships
We are able to register Limited Liability Partnerships with Companies House and undertake all the administration involved.
But why stop here, visit our Company Secretarial Service Page to see how we can continue to help and advise you with Companies House requirements.